Monday, February 23, 2015

28 Days of Writing 20 and 21: The Sleepover

I'm running desperately behind on my daily posts now.

We had the twins for their first ever sleepover at the weekend. We had sooooo much fun but looking after 2 one year olds didn't leave any time for anything else- there simply was not an uninterrupted 28 minutes in the whole weekend.

In a desperate attempt to catch up I found 5 minutes today to try out the Storehouse app, a storytelling app where you can load pics, videos and text to create a mini story. I think it will be a great tool in the classroom and this first attempt of mine, telling the story of the twins' sleepover, literally took me 5 minutes to make.

Check it out

https://www.storehouse.co/stories/r0bso-when-ruben-max-stayed-at-grandma-pa-s

No comments:

Post a Comment